[M3devel] m3coco

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 26 17:29:11 CEST 2016

Hi again:it's still there! But it's just for cm3 packages :(

http://modula3.elegosoft.com/dlpckg.php

    El Martes 26 de abril de 2016 10:20, Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. <dabenavidesd at yahoo.es> escribió:

 Hello:if cvs pull doesn't work, I don't know; I remember years ago, a php page tool from Elego to download package and distribution (I believe with each branch), but have lost its url, and  it didn't work right away.

    El Martes 26 de abril de 2016 10:10, Henning Thielemann <lemming at henning-thielemann.de> escribió:

On Tue, 26 Apr 2016, Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. wrote:

> if I'm not mistaken, they are at the cvs repository still, aren't they?:
> https://modula3.elegosoft.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/pm3/language/parsing/m3coco

Ah, great!

I think I missed that because I tried to click "Browse the PM3 CVS
repository" at:
    https://modula3.elegosoft.com/pm3/

and that fails.

Is there a way to access the CVS files? This would allow me to convert the
history to a different repository format (darcs in my case). It seems that
I have lost access to birch.elegosoft.com.