[M3devel] Information lost, now recovered?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 25 19:58:47 CEST 2016

Hello all:I was just searching about Digital microprocessors and found a language Called Pillar, the systems programming language of Mica OS of the Prism and VAX architectures.Has anyone checked it before or know what happened with it, specially after its cancellation?
https://people.cs.clemson.edu/~mark/prism.htmlhttp://labs.hoffmanlabs.com/node/1877

|   |
| HLRL: DEC Prism Project Documentation, Retrospective | HoffmanLabsFrom the HoffmanLabs Reading List (HLRL), some Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) Prism project history has become available on BitSavers.  |
|  |
| Ver en labs.hoffmanlabs.com | Vista previa por Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

Thanks in advance