[M3devel] naming convention unix vs. grumpyunix?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Fri Jun 24 19:34:16 CEST 2016

Hi all:
Although I have proposed moving to Java or encouraged al least (both build system and runtime), you have to take for granted that there are sources of security leaks like [1] (Protection in Programming-Language Translations)explains in Java to JVML translation.

Specially fault isolation properties defined by Modula-3 UNSAFE modules.

Thanks in advance

[1] «Digital Systems Research Center: Report 154». [Online]. Available on: ftp://ftp.hpl.hp.com/gatekeeper/pub/compaq/SRC/research-reports/abstracts/src-rr-154.html. [Accesed: 24-jun-2016].