[M3devel] looking if is there any interest

Rodney M. Bates rodney_bates at lcwb.coop
Tue May 10 17:21:42 CEST 2016

I'm not sure I fully understand.  You propose to have the front-end run on
a tablet, code generation run on a remote server?  Presumably because the
tablet lacks sufficient hardware resources?  Then the code executes where,
back on the tablet?

Personally, I find editing/developing code without a real keyboard to be so
hopelessly painful, I just wouldn't do it.  Touch screens have exasperatingly
high false positive, false negative, and wrong gesture recognition.  Maybe
I have different hand capacitance than most people.  I would prefer to do
the editing off the tablet, in which case, it would make sense that the front-end
compiling be done on the compile server too.