[M3devel] Rants about an improbable release

Rodney M. Bates rodney_bates at lcwb.coop
Sun Oct 30 17:14:48 CET 2016

On 10/29/2016 08:34 PM, Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. wrote:
> Hello all:
> contrary to most of you think; I still see cvsup update efficiency by file and compiler recompile only updated sources method as the most advanced build/update system of what I have seen in this world. Please keep it that way

But this does not address what we need for a release.  A release needs to provide a way
for somebody who has no Modula3 compiler at all to download and install already-compiled
binaries, not only for the compiler itself, but probably much of the other stuff as
well, though not all in a single package.