[M3devel] Supported Browers of CM3-IDE

Rodney M. Bates rodney_bates at lcwb.coop
Fri Sep 30 04:29:53 CEST 2016

Commit c00008, which I just pushed, fixes this problem on my
machine.

But, holy cow, then it spent tens of minutes scanning what looks to be
everything in my entire home directory, including lots of stuff that
has nothing to do with Modula3!

Wolfgang, what is your next problem with it?

--
Rodney Bates
rodney.m.bates at acm.org