[M3devel] On the way to release other packages in GPL?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Aug 28 19:27:16 CEST 2017

Hello:I fear most viable way to keep te language alive is to GPL it . Soon we wont have the resortes to keep alive. Im not understimating anyone here. But IMHO is de time to do it. Thanks in advance

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail para Android

  El lun, 28 de ago de 2017 a la(s) 0:12, Jay K<jayk123 at hotmail.com> escribió:    So, I think 1. Modula-3 maybe matters less these days?2. It is the code owners that would have to object, right?