[M3devel] [Elego M3 Infrastucture Changes: WWW migrated, birch retiring soon]

admin at elego.de admin at elego.de
Thu Jul 5 11:44:23 CEST 2018

Dear Modula3 Community,

* We are pleased to announce that the Modula3 web services:

  modula3.org
  modula3.com
  modula3.elegosoft.com
  opencm3.com
  opencm3.net
  opencm3.de

have been migrated to a new and hopefully more stable hardware platform.

If you would like to maintain or contribute content to the web pages,
please contact us at "admins at elegosoft.com" so we can provide you with
the necessary access.

* Our old development/CI server "birch.elegosoft.com" is still limping
along, but will decomissioned after August 31, 2018.
If you have a shell account on birch, please backup/migrate your data
before then. We would be glad to provide archives of your data upon
request.

* elego will continue to maintain the Mailman mailing lists m3-* for as
long as they are used.

* The legacy CVS repositories have been archived and are available for
download under: https://modula3.elegosoft.com/m3-cvs.tar.gz

Best Regards,

elego Admins

--
Navid Afkhami
IT Services & Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25
Building 12.3 (BIG) room 227
13355 Berlin, Germany

phone +49 30 23 45 86 96     navid.afkhami at elegosoft.com
fax   +49 30 23 45 86 95      https://www.elegosoft.com

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Olaf Wagner, Sitz Berlin Amtsgericht
Berlin-Charlottenburg, HRB 77719, USt-IdNr: DE163214194