[M3announce] Announcement: Modula3 service interruption

Ronny Forberger ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
Thu Jun 7 15:43:10 CEST 2007

Dear Modula3-Developers,

due to some hardware issues, we are in the need to move
modula3.elegosoft.com physically to a new server. There will be a
downtime affecting all services hosted by modula3.elegosoft.com as there
are WWW service and CVSWeb access, AnonCVS access, CVS SSH access, CVSup
access.

Date of downtime: *Monday, June 11 2007* between about *10.00am CEST
(8.00am UTC)* until about *6.00pm CEST (4.00pm UTC)

*I will inform you when all the services will be restored.*
*
The Modula-3 mailling lists will not be affected by this issue.

Regards,

Ronny

--
Ronny Forberger
Systemadministrator

elego Software Solutions GmbH           ronny.forberger(at)elegosoft.com
Ohmstraße 9,  10179 Berlin              HRB 77719
Tel.: +49 30 23 45 86 96                Amtsgericht Charlottenburg
Fax:  +49 30 23 45 86 95                Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
http://www.elegosoft.com                Geschäftsführer: Olaf Wagner

Bitte senden Sie Ihre technischen Support-Anfragen an admins(at)elego.de .