[M3announce] Announcement: Modula3 service interruption

Ronny Forberger ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
Tue Jun 12 13:09:22 CEST 2007

Hi Modula3-Developers,

the modula3 services moved to the new server hardware. All services have
been restored.

You might get some warnings about some deprecated options in our
/usr/cvs/CVSROOT/* files as there is a newer version of cvs installed now.

We are going to fix this.

If you still get "connection refused" or if you get login errors, your
might still be using the old server as the dns change then did not apply
for you yet (cache). This should work after a while without intervention.

Regards,

Ronny