[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Tue Apr 15 15:21:36 CEST 2008

Quoting Jay <jayk123 at hotmail.com>:

> I'll try to get to it eventually...
>
>> The bigger maintenance problem is doing it differently for some>
>> target platforms :-/
> I like my way better. :)

Obviously :-) And you've done really excellent work for the windows
platforms; but I have to find some quick solutions now to adapt
them to the existing frameworks.

Please don't remove the new files until you've proven that the
regression tests run without them.

If the final solution will be to write a new installer that does
things differently, so be it; but currently we haven't got that
new installer. And I'd really like to get snapshot packages out
for Windows platforms.

Olaf