[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Sat Jul 10 14:35:11 CEST 2010

Drat, this doesn't let it work across the whole tree..

new source -> compiling m3totex.m3
../src/m3totex.m3: In function 'm3totex__Undisplay':
../src/m3totex.m3:210: internal compiler error: in remove_phi_node, at tree-phinodes.c:465
Please submit a full bug report,
See <http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html> for instructions.
  m3_backend => 4
m3cc (aka cm3cg) failed compiling: m3totex.mc
compilation failed => not building program "m3totex"
Fatal Error: package build failed
 *** execution of [<function _BuildGlobalFunction at 0x2526b0>, <function _ShipFunction at 0x2526f0>] failed ***

(normally this would SIGSEGV but I put assertions in)