[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Jun 1 04:02:21 CEST 2010

I've left it fixed.
I can confirm that "side effects(t)" vs. "side efffects(expr(-1))" are often different.
I didn't look closely at the resulting code/behavior.

I might assert though that the new behavior only ever keeps stuff where the old behavior
kept or threw out. That the new behavior isn't throwing stuff out that we kept.