[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Mon Mar 15 16:26:08 CET 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: Stackx86.m3

Log message:
	Be certain to get the register allocation correct for
	64bit interlocked compare exchange.
	The code could be reduced but is very clear this way.
	We should probably have special flags (Force values)
	for ret64 (return_double_integer) as well as
	interlocked compare exchange double integer parameters.
	For now I infer these cases from aspects that could occur
	in less constrained situations, leading to unnecessary
	register moves (i.e. if we already for some reason
	have something in EAX:EDX, we shouldn't change it to
	EDX:EAX unless we actually have to.)