[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Fri May 28 12:10:00 CEST 2010

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/src/: m3makefile

Log message:
	(much ado about not much)

	Support cm3 -DGCC45 for using gcc-4.5.

	The code is unnecessarily subtle but ok.
	GCC45 = defined("GCC45")

	doesn't define GCC45 till after evaluating it.

	If people don't like it, then we can say:
	if defined("GCC45")
	GCC45 = TRUE
	else
	GCC45 = FALSE
	end

	or terser but leaves extra side affects
	xGCC45 = defined("GCC45")
	GCC45 = xGCC45

	Put gcc 4.5 in a separate build_dir.
	My intent was AMD64_DARWIN-4.5.
	I get AMD64_DARWIN_AMD64_DARWIN-4.5 instead.

	I understand why but chose to leave it.
	I reuse the cross logic where FOO_BAR is host=FOO, target=BAR,
	but for native we normally just use FOO.

	(oh how I wish gcc -target=all or -targets=foo,bar,abc,def,ghi would work
	and share as much object code as possible..)