[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay K jay.krell at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 14 01:47:49 CEST 2010

Let's put it back when we need it, if m3gdb supports such target.
  (e.g. it doesn't support ARM_DARWIN anyway).
Maybe by then the trees in the backen will be good enough that gdb will suffice.
I use the recent release as a good easy source of getting older code from.
  (easier than cvsweb, which is also available)

Or if you insist I can put it back immediately.