[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Fri Dec 7 11:47:21 CET 2012

	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: M3C.m3

Log message:
	Punt and make check_range a helper function.
	That reduces warnings.
	Doing better here seems elusive.
	There are still range warnings to fix, probably check_lo/hi/index.
	This does mean we could probably dispense with most of my recent
	work on forming a higher level in-memory form.
	Also, ideally check_range helper would call reportfault, but I don't
	think we have that name by this time in the code.
	todo: capture the value into locals for all the check_ operations.
	(requires another pass to allocate the locals)