[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Dec 9 22:09:08 CET 2012

Hi all:

There are known techniques for avoid this to happen or tu use brute
force approaches (even when they don't work as resorted in p. 43):

http://fg-metriken.gi.de/fileadmin/user_upload/news/news98_2.pdf

There are approaches for typeless abstract interpretation, but for functional correctness of the abstract machine we have to develop execution models
and improve low-level error-catching like above explained if it can get enough , I guess the
issue is in what in-memory approach are you thinking

Thanks in advance