[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Sat May 19 08:20:18 CEST 2012

	cm3/m3-sys/m3cc/gcc/gcc/m3cg/: parse.c

Log message:
	- fix a gcc 4.2 (ARM_DARWIN) compilation bug
	flag_tree_forwprop that we turn off, is not available there
	GCC46_ATTRIBUTE_UNUSED wasn't defined, fixed as part of next

	- remove most of the #if GCC46 and #if !GCC46 -- leaving
	gcc 4.6 to be mostly like gcc 4.5, which is proving almost
	successful, with some attendant other diffs.
	(more coming, more todo)

	This does (further) break compilation with cm3 -DGCC46, but that
	either was already broken, or at least didn't work anyway.
	(e.g. nested function support was incomplete)
	And what I have saved away is definitely progress, I'm just
	trying to break down the commits somewhat into smaller pieces,
	esp. e.g. this one that clearly has no impact on the current mainline
	(actually most of them won't, but it will be less clear with some of them)