[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Jay Krell jkrell at elego.de
Thu Sep 20 22:52:36 CEST 2012

	cm3/m3-sys/m3back/src/: M3C.m3

Log message:
	hack, workaround frontend bug?

	when making direct calls to finally blocks, pass an extra
	parameter

	restore consistent order that static_link is always last
	disable K&R hack for finally blocks
	keep K&R code..in future I expect K&R will be a global option here

	NOW CM3 BUILT WITH C BACKEND CAN ITSELF COMPILE M3CORE.
	This is a huge milestone.
	The next ones to look at are: compiling all of cm3, m3-sys/m3tests
	(at least one hits an assertion failure in the compiler), and compiling
	the entire system, and running some of it (we don't have a good way
	to test running the entire system)