[M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Thu Sep 20 23:12:18 CEST 2012

Hi all:
Who can create a common RT from C and Modula-3, I guess you can but should we create a libc in Modula-3? Like LINUXLIBC6 to be compatible with your linked code (C NT RT and a glibc in one model)? That way we have a true multiplatform, systems programming language.
Is this approach what M3 people wanted? DEC-SRC again experimented with it, maybe useful to consider that.
Thanks in advance