[M3devel] blatant :) incompatibility in m3makefiles

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Fri Apr 20 10:07:20 CEST 2007

while trying to make my programs with newsly installed cm3, I am
constantly running into same error. Example:

import("libm3")

include_dir("../../../../m3lib0/src")
include_dir("../../../../pdf/src")
include_dir("../../../../zip/src")

implementation("Test")
program("test")

Is my m3makefile, and when "cm3" is run in package's src dir, I have
only:

faramir:dragisha/pts/9: test/1/src% cm3
--- building in ../LINUXLIBC6 ---

***
*** runtime error:
***    Exception "PathnamePosix.CheckedRuntimeError" not in RAISES list
***    file "../src/os/POSIX/PathnamePosix.m3", line 98
***

Mentioned line raises this FATAL exception when Absolute(path) is
TRUE... What is absolute in my paths?

All m3makefiles in question were ok with pm3, of course..

dd
--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>