[M3devel] syscall wrappers, m3gc and cm3..

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Fri Apr 20 14:59:32 CEST 2007

Yes, I concur that there is no need to expend any effort on syscall
wrappers.  I plan to eliminate the legacy syscall wrappers from all
CM3 targets very soon, since the new GC no longer needs them.  I
would hate to see the library sources cluttered with unnecessary
changes that relate only to the deprecated syscall wrappers.