[M3devel] subrange or enum, with cvshead

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Mon Aug 20 14:01:23 CEST 2007

After I've compiled CM3 from cvshead for LINUXLIBC6 on x86_64 (skipping
m3gdb, which I've reported earlier would not compile for me) I am
getting this error when I try to rn one of programs that worked
flawlessy few checkouts ago.

***
*** runtime error:
***    An enumeration or subrange value was out of range.
***    file "../src/uid/Common/TimeStamp.m3", line 63
***

This is corresponding code:

        now := Time.Now() - epoch;
 >>>    time := TRUNC(now);
        fineTime := ROUND(LongFloat.Scalb(now - FLOAT(time, LONGREAL), 8));

I've identified few other problems, but I suppose ther are all
variations...

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>