[M3devel] Re: porting m3 on intel mac

Darko darko at darko.org
Sat Jan 20 19:02:26 CET 2007

Have a look here: ftp://ftp.cs.purdue.edu/pub/hosking/m3/I386_DARWIN/

There you'll find the bits you need for Mac Intel. Replace your
existing cm3, cmcg and cm3.cfg with the ones there, then you can
compile the basic libraries you need like m3core and libm3, but make
sure you have the latest sources.

I think they're the latest but Tony may have something more to say
about that.

Darko.