[M3devel] cm3 5.5 for Windows min test release

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Tue Jan 23 10:44:53 CET 2007

On Tue, January 23, 2007 3:00 am, j k wrote:
> This isn't one that I know of. Folks at elegosoft help?

We should change the wrong version number of the archives (does the
cm3 compiler itself show the correct version when invoked?) and put
these into our public CM3 download area. Ronny, can you do this?

We should also add the URLs as experimental downloads to the download
page of CM3. Ulrike, this would be a job for you...

Ronny, if this hasn't already been done: there should be an m3-support
group who are allowed to move documents and archives to the new WWW
server for CM3 and PM3. Ulrike, Stefan, Neels, Michael, and me should
at least have this permission.

Olaf

--
Olaf Wagner
elego Software Solutions GmbH, Berlin, Germany