[M3devel] CVS deprecated info strings?

Rodney M. Bates rodney.bates at wichita.edu
Fri Jul 13 17:43:01 CEST 2007

I just got this message from CVS:

cvs commit: Using deprecated info format strings.  Convert your scripts to use
the new argument format and remove '1's from your info file format strings.

I am guessing this refers to stylized comments in the file(s) I committed.
Any pointers to documentation on what CVS really wants here?  The files are
all part of m3gdb, and no doubt contain things from very long ago.

Rodney M. Bates, retired assistant professor
Dept. of Computer Science, Wichita State University
Wichita, KS 67260-0083
316-978-3922
rodney.bates at wichita.edu