[M3devel] pthreads issues [was: Re: strange errors... ]

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Mon Jul 23 15:43:37 CEST 2007

Hi, actually I meant when doing the two step
bootstrapping process the existing directories
(TARGET) on m3-sys after execution of
scripts/do-cm3-std.sh realclean are:
m3linker
m3front
cm3
These packages are not listed when that script inits
I guess these packages are not necessary when
boostrapping cm3 without steps.
Executing scripts/do-cm3-core.sh realclean does that
cleans.

Thanks