[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Sun Jun 24 22:57:27 CEST 2007

Yes, LINUXLIBC6 can be used as a 32-bit target on AMD64 so long as
m3cc is built appropriately.  I haven't checked in the fix for the
m3cc m3makefile yet, but what is needed is to make sure to configure
the build of the gcc-based backend with --enable-targets=x86-linux to
make sure you get one that targets 32 bits instead of 64.

On Jun 24, 2007, at 4:21 PM, Dragiša Durić wrote:

> This is for using LINUXLIBC6 as target on AMD64, not LINUXAMD64
> solved?
>
> What is ETA for LINUXAMD64?

Not sure.  I don't know when I'll get a chance to work on it, but I
don't think it will be too difficult.  It will need to be a different
target, say x86_64_LINUX perhaps.