[M3devel] [M3commit] CVS Update: cm3

Stefan Sperling stsp at elego.de
Sun Jun 24 23:13:08 CEST 2007

On Sun, Jun 24, 2007 at 04:57:27PM -0400, Tony Hosking wrote:
>  On Jun 24, 2007, at 4:21 PM, Dragiša Duri?? wrote:
>
> > This is for using LINUXLIBC6 as target on AMD64, not LINUXAMD64 solved?
> >
> > What is ETA for LINUXAMD64?
>
>  Not sure.  I don't know when I'll get a chance to work on it, but I don't
>  think it will be too difficult.  It will need to be a different target, say
>  x86_64_LINUX perhaps.

A diff against a very old version is still sitting here:

http://www.stsp.name/cm3/cm3-linux-amd64-2005-04-18.patch

We don't have to start from scratch.

Maybe elego will let me spend some time on this again some day,
we'll see.

--
stefan
http://stsp.name                                         PGP Key: 0xF59D25F0