[M3devel] some more notes on the win32 system

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Fri Nov 30 20:24:12 CET 2007

Quoting Tony Hosking <hosking at cs.purdue.edu>:

> Shouldn't Jay's notes go somewhere on the CM3 Web-site?

Sure they should. I would suggest a Windows-specific chapter or link
in http://modula3.elegosoft.com/cm3/installation.html, as well as a
news item on the first page.

Jay, could you extend the HTML documentation on your own and
check it into the reporitory, or do you need help?
It's all in the cm3/www package.

Once it's checked in, we can ship it to our WWW server.

Thanks in advance,

Olaf