[M3devel] is this working?

Ronny Forberger ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
Sat Sep 15 12:55:24 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I just returned from holidays so I wasn't able to investigate the
mailing lists problem at any earlier time.

The messages indeed could not be processed by the HTML engine anymore,
because there was some problem about the mailling list software package
on our server, which I still don't understand why this happend.
Nevertherless it should have returned to a working state now.

Regards,

Ronny

--
Ronny Forberger
Systemadministration & IT-Support

elego Software Solutions GmbH
Gustav-Meyer-Allee 25 / Gebäude 12
D-13355 Berlin

Tel. +49 30 32 29 71 34      ronny.forberger at elegosoft.com
Fax  +49 30 23 45 86 95      http://www.elegosoft.com

Geschäftsführer Olaf Wagner; Sitz Berlin;
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 77719