[M3devel] cm3 for 64 bit linux

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Tue Apr 1 14:39:00 CEST 2008

Quoting peter mckinna <peter at sirfrt.com.au>:

> Hey,
>
> I tried to install the linuxlibc6 on my new debian  phenom box running
> 64 bit linux and had errors
> in the assembler for rthooks mostly something about push and pop
> invalid length
> So I was wondering if you plan to support a 64 bit modula3 distribution?

Support for 64 bit targets is definitely on the todo list, but there is
no finished port yet. I wonder if it might be possible to get a 32 bit
version to run as a workaround though. Perhaps others on the m3devel
list have some experience there?

It would also be helpful if you could send the exact action and errors
to the list.

Olaf