[M3devel] cm3 for 64 bit linux

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Tue Apr 1 15:12:04 CEST 2008

I have Modula-3 running in 32-bit mode on our x86_64 SMP boxes at
Purdue.

I just checked in the changes needed for the LINUXLIBC6 config file to
do this.

You can easily bootstrap from the existing LINUXLIBC6 binary
distribution.

Antony Hosking | Associate Professor | Computer Science | Purdue
University
305 N. University Street | West Lafayette | IN 47907 | USA
Office +1 765 494 6001 | Mobile +1 765 427 5484