[M3devel] trouble installing on a Debian lenny system.

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com hendrik at topoi.pooq.com
Wed Apr 9 03:17:42 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 09, 2008 at 12:57:39AM +0000, Jay wrote:
> "Rushing through the dialogues" is a new feature. I kept complaining
about how dumb it was. On NT386* at least, I stopped using cminstall
altogether. There is an -interactive option or somesuch.

>  - Jay

But I suspect finding nonexistent files isn't a feature, new or old.  Is
it going to cause trouble later on?  Is it going to try to install
things that depend on postgres and odbc and fall apart?

-- hendrik