[M3devel] Fwd: Output from "cron" command

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 10 14:41:10 CEST 2008

This was surely my attempt at "fixing" them to honor my $CVSROOT.
It worked for me on Cygwin..my checkin comment was "good" -- it said I don't know if it was bash or Cygwin specific.

C:\dev2\cm3.2\scripts\regression\cm3.build# checkout the current cm3 regression script and source it(echo $CVSROOT | grep @m3.elegosoft.com:/usr/cvs > /dev/null) || CVSROOT=":ext:modula3.elegosoft.com:/usr/cvs"
cvs -d $CVSROOT checkout -A \  -d ${REGRESSION_SCRIPTS_DIR} cm3/scripts/regression/defs.sh
Can you quickly/easily massage that into something more portable?
Otherwise I'll just put back. I have hardly gotten anywhere trying to run the Tinderbox stuff, but can run various tests manually..

Looks like I'm getting a cheap Sun machine from eBay..might be a bit interesting...

 - Jay