[M3devel] type mismatches?

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 20:31:53 CEST 2008

Tony, I thought I understood, I thought the automation handled this, both that I run and that the Tinderbox runs, such that one would never see this. I'll poke around a bit more.

Oh, I think I see now.
m3front/src/builtInfo/InfoModule.m3

This will happen also if you only change one side.
Could be I had that edit on my machine.

Still not sure about the Tinderbox but I'll wait and see.

Thanks,
 - Jay