[M3devel] Popup Windows stalling regression tests on WinXP

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Tue Apr 29 14:46:31 CEST 2008

Hi all:
Olaf, but in the case is not even the cm3 process, but a sub process of it, maybe the linker or/and the assembler (what VS version do you have?) which in turn throws the fault, how do you know from sure is cm3 only causing that?, Can you check the label of "Click here for more information". Then you can click on see the files involved in the fault. There you should see the list of files like dll or lib and executable involved, can you send that info?
Thanks

Olaf Wagner <wagner at elegosoft.com> wrote: Sorry, I currently have neither the time to install debuggers on my
slow VM machine nor to chase after such bugs. What I hoped is that
there is some system switch that turns off all such popups.
If there is not, there may not be much further progress from me for
some time. If I start a program like the compiler without any GUI
from the command line, I do not expect to get any popup boxes on
some unmonitored server machine. It will just not work this way.

Even if I found and fixed this special problem now, we'll run into
the next one some time later when the tests are hanging again...

Olaf

PS: As for running only one test with the m3tests makefile, I simply
     switch off most of the definitions with `if "" ... end' and
     copy the interesting line just before.

Quoting Jay :

Enviado desde Correo Yahoo!
La bandeja de entrada más inteligente.