[M3devel] Popup Windows stalling regression tests on WinXP

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Tue Apr 29 16:00:27 CEST 2008

Quoting "Daniel Alejandro Benavides D." <dabenavidesd at yahoo.es>:

> Hi all:
> Olaf, but in the case is not even the cm3 process, but a sub process
>  of it, maybe the linker or/and the assembler (what VS version do
> you  have?) which in turn throws the fault, how do you know from
> sure is  cm3 only causing that?, Can you check the label of "Click
> here for  more information". Then you can click on see the files
> involved in  the fault. There you should see the list of files like
> dll or lib  and executable involved, can you send that info?

I'll restart the tests after some more obvious fixes later this
evening and may be able to send more information tomorrow.
IIRC there was no label `click here for more information', but
just `send report to Microsoft' and `do not send'.

Currently we're working hard on a completely different release...

Olaf