[M3devel] CM3IDE

Randy Coleburn rcoleburn at scires.com
Thu Aug 14 05:57:32 CEST 2008

Martin:

Thanks for your question.

Please let me know what operating system platform you are using.

The first time you run CM3IDE, it asks about which editor and which browser you want to use.  These questions can be avoided by putting the information in your CM3.CFG file.

If you are using Microsoft IE and Windows, the required format of the response to the console dialog questions is not obvious.

I will be glad to try and help you resolve this problem.  Please understand that CM3IDE is a new addition to the cm3 codebase and we are still working out some kinks.

Regards,
Randy

Martin Bishop wrote:
> I asked this on the mailing list, but I'll ask here too.
>
> I compiled CM3, and all went well, but when I try to run "cm3ide" it
> asks me for browser and editor to use, which I tell it, and then it just
> hangs.
>
> I tried going to http://localhost:3800, but it doesn't appear any
> service is running (browser just gives an error)

Of course I meant on the usenet group, as this IS the mailing list :P