[M3devel] bootstrap from IL code?

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Wed Feb 27 11:35:03 CET 2008

Quoting Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>:

> I see where it is... But, somebody probably already did it... Is there
> short script or howto on making cm3-min substitute based on IL?
>
> And why we don't have cm3-min-*-*... buildable with only gcc on-system??
> IMO, this would help anybody building system.

This was in PM3, but has never been integrated into CM3. If you'd
like to work on it, it will be great. We could even come to the point
were we build distributions for most targets on one platforms (possibly
with the exception of crossing 32->64 bit boundaries).

When extending the existing scripts, please make sure that the existing
interfaces and functions keep working.

Olaf