[M3devel] state of m3gdb on LINUXLIBC6?

Dragiša Durić dragisha at m3w.org
Fri Feb 29 18:20:35 CET 2008

On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 10:43 -0600, Rodney M. Bates wrote:
> m3gdb needs work on threads.  I have never done anything on it.
> Unless Tony did some when he was working on it several years ago,
> I think it is pretty much as it came from SRC, and that was fairly
> primitive.  Plus, the new pthreads implementation is not supported.
> Once I glanced at the code and it looked immediately like what was
> there would not work at all.  This has been on my list a while.

  "Stock" gdb does support pthreads. Is that not enough for m3gdb?

  As for former M3 threads, msgdb had patches to go through thread
lists, and many things more. As current implementation has no such kind
of control over threads, I see no point in pursuing anything similar to
what was before.

--
Dragiša Durić <dragisha at m3w.org>