[M3devel] M3 concerns

Rodney M. Bates rodney.bates at wichita.edu
Thu Jan 10 22:31:16 CET 2008

I have been inside pickles a few times, so I might be the logical
person to do this.  All the infrastructure is there to convert integer
sizes, but I expect detection of the fingerprint for LONGINT and
determining its size will need a bit of work.

Olaf Wagner wrote:

> I know that it should run this way, but pickles for example wouldn't
> be exchangeable then, would they? Has anybody tested pickle support
> for LONGINT yet?

Rodney M. Bates, retired assistant professor
Dept. of Computer Science, Wichita State University
Wichita, KS 67260-0083
316-978-3922
rodney.bates at wichita.edu