[M3devel] GC question version 2

Darko darko at darko.org
Wed Jan 16 21:52:31 CET 2008

Thanks, I probably will have to use some combination of encapsulation
and indirection, but that solution isn't cheaper in terms of memory,
which might be a problem in what is an all-allocated data structure
(ie, every field value is allocated). I'm basically investigating all
possible approaches and not against the solution you've suggested.