[M3devel] m3cc/fopen("rb")

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 00:42:56 CET 2008

I changed m3cc to use fopen("rb") instead of fopen("r"), needed for NT386GNU.

Yet I just found this:  C:\cm3-4.1\binutils-2.7\gas\config\go32.cfg

/* Some operating systems, for example DOS, require the use of "wb" mode when   opening a binary file for writing.  If only "w" is used, the file will not   be correct.  However, some other systems reject such a mode.  This indicates   which ../include/fopen-*.h header file we want to include, so that we can   get macros that'll do the right thing for this system.  */#define WANT_FOPEN_BIN 1

Does it matter?