[M3devel] NT386GNU diffs

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 00:43:51 CET 2008

attached this time..

From: jayk123 at hotmail.comTo: m3devel at elegosoft.comDate: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 23:38:45 +0000Subject: [M3devel] NT386GNU diffs

I think attached is all the diffs I have for NT386GNU.They are:"rewrite" NT386GNU config fileThe diff and result are present.It almost exactly matches NT386.In fact, the targets can perhaps be merged into one configurable target,and NT386GNU be "reclaimed" for the more Posix port people want.But not right now.setjmp to _setjmpThis "works" with Cygwin and MinGW, whereas setjmp doesn't."Works" as in links. I should double check this. Maybe not needed.Just one line..Changes NT386GNU from Posix to Win32.Any objects to commiting?The result is you can build a lot of NT386GNU, but it won't run.I would say it won't "quite" run, but I can't claim to know all that is wrong.Yes, I understand, getting it to run is very important. This may be progress,but isn't useful yet. - Jay

Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.  You IM, we give. Learn more.
Helping your favorite cause is as easy as instant messaging.  You IM, we give.