[M3devel] cygwin users?

Tony Hosking hosking at cs.purdue.edu
Sun Jan 20 22:30:11 CET 2008

On Jan 20, 2008, at 4:09 PM, Jay wrote:

> Does anyone who is asking for Cygwin support actually use it? Or
> you are all just Unix users?
> (And MinGW users either?)

I am principally a Unix user, but I am comfortable with Windows when
using Cygwin.  Thus, I would probably be more comfortable with
running CM3 under Cygwin than running under some other Windows
configuration.  i.e., installing via .sh under Cygwin (same as I do
on Unix targets) makes for a more uniform experience for me.