[M3devel] cygwin users?

Daniel Alejandro Benavides D. dabenavidesd at yahoo.es
Sun Jan 20 23:35:02 CET 2008

I guess my discussion is more about of an ideal world for programmers :) that has a lot of discussion, but also for all the users that want to port more easily applications from a (~)Unix platforms to Windows like I would like to do it with m3-lectern packages.

Thanks again,

Daniel Benavides

Jay <jayk123 at hotmail.com> escribió:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  Does anyone who is asking for Cygwin support actually use it? Or you are all just Unix users?
 (And MinGW users either?)
 I mean, are we hearing what people want and will use, or just what ought to exist in some ideal world?

  - Jay

Climb to the top of the charts! Play the word scramble challenge with star power. Play now!

Web Revelación Yahoo! 2007:
 Premio Favorita del Público - ¡Vota tu preferida!