[M3devel] next problem (NT386GNU)

Olaf Wagner wagner at elegosoft.com
Tue Jan 22 09:20:52 CET 2008

Quoting Jay <jayk123 at hotmail.com>:

> Olaf, yes and no.
>
> How do I then bring the files into mainline?

A merge is done by using -j (join) insted of -r during update:

   cvs up -j tag1 [-j tag2] file(s)

> Which Tinderbox is testing them?

Currently no platforms except for FreeBSD 6 and Debian Linux are
tested and displayed in the tinderbox.

Unless you or Randy set up a build host running the regression test
scripts, it may take a little bit longer for daily test results on
Windows to be available.

But I'm still waiting for the result shipping implementation and
procedure description anyway. Should be available soon, I've heard ;-)

Olaf