[M3devel] m3devel vs. m3support?

Jay jayk123 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 16:41:31 CET 2008

I noticed at the end of the Ubuntu instructions:
  "see m3-support for help"

Which got me thinking:

Is m3devel for developers who USE m3, or the developers OF m3.
   I'm not sure. In particular, is it lower level, discussing how to bring up new targets, how to change the compiler
    or higher level help with learning the language?

Is m3support for support of developers who use m3 (as indicated above), or for infrastructure support for developer OF m3, like fixing networking connectivity to birch or unusual stuff like that? I thought it was the second.

AND/OR m3devel is both, if you were to split in half, you'd only have 2 people on each list and you wouldn't need a list? :)

(somewhat the small community is a bonus for me, fewer people to piss off if I make a mistake, somewhat it is depressingly small...)